Search Results

CHEM 177L: Laboratory in General Chemistry I

(0-3) Cr. 1. F.S.SS.

Prereq: Credit or enrollment for credit in CHEM 177
Laboratory to accompany 177. 177L must be taken with 177. Only one of Chem 163L, 167L, and 177L may count toward graduation.


...necessary: CHEM 201 for 177 and 178; CHEM 177L for 177N or 201L. CHEM 331L...

Chemical Engineering

...Students who substitute CHEM 201/201L credit for CHEM 177/CHEM 177L/CHEM 178L credit...