Search Results

CHEM 399: Undergraduate Research

Cr. arr.

Prereq: Permission of instructor with whom student proposes to work and junior or senior classification
Undergraduate research. No more than six total credits of Chem 399 and Chem 499 may count toward graduation. Credits earned in 399/499/490 may only be use to meet one of the advanced course requirements for the B.S. degree.


...or better in ENGL 314. CHEM 399 Undergraduate Research or CHEM 499 Senior Research is...