Search Results

CHEM 201L: Laboratory in Advanced General Chemistry

(0-3) Cr. 1. F.

Prereq: Credit or enrollment for credit in CHEM 201
Laboratory to accompany 201. Introductory lab experience in synthesis and analysis to prepare students for research activities. 201L must be taken with 201. Only one of 163L, 167L, 177L, 177N or 201L may count toward graduation.


The department of Chemistry offers Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Arts degrees in Chemistry in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences. 

Chemical Engineering

...Students who substitute CHEM 201/201L credit for CHEM 177/CHEM 177L/CHEM 178L credit...

Biochemistry and Biophysics

...and 178) are acceptable substitutes for CHEM 201 and 201L. ** ALEKS assessment determines math placement...